Ranking
Original Post
[Music]My Songs
Here I will be posting my songs---
Tell me what you think and how I could improve them and what not-
Tell me if your gonna use them.

Synphonia
Last edited by incocnicto; May 10, 2010 at 11:17 AM.
Black Lives Matter. Smash racism, whatever means necessary.
music would get better crits in the music section wouldnt it?
i would rather take it over there
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Oh sorry- whoops i didn't know there was a music section--- i saw someother guy post his music here whoops any ways

Can this be moved plz-- or closed-- what ever is most convienent
Yeah, same as the above post.

It is repetitive and doesn't really have that much that stands out. The parts that actually do stand out have no buildup, they just come and go. I guess it would maybe appeal to some people but it really is just so plain and simple at the moment. It is boring to listen at.

Keep it up though, you can't get anywhere if not, obviously :]

I would listen to music that inspired me to create music in first hand then I would almost straight out copy the music at the best extend you can, that is how I learn most things, maybe not the same for you.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Ty you for your comments, if I have some time I may change it and made it more interesting.

I'm wondering do you like the main melody, and what should I add (buildups, more dynamics, change of rythm, less repetition) ?

Great advice
Last edited by incocnicto; May 20, 2010 at 01:41 PM.
Originally Posted by incocnicto View Post
Ty you for your comments, if I have some time I may change it and made it more interesting.

I'm wondering do you like the main melody, and what should I add (buildups, more dynamics, change of rythm, less repetition) ?

Great advice

pretty much all of that. change up the rhythm. whenever you use a new thing in the song you just make the new instrument play a random part that repeats and then the one section that plays all the way through is just too repetitive
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH