Ranking
Originally Posted by tristan100000000 View Post
do you guys know anyone that has hector relax or what it looks like when you wear it?

You can't wear it. And it looks like quicksilver with a touch of platinum diamond patterns.
The only person that has a Hector relax is the previous forum developer named veb. I believe at one time, the Hector Relax was put in a private shop hosted by veb for an extremely high price around 8-10million toricredits.

The Hector relax is named after a currently inactive Toribash player named Hector or during his active years managed to collect every generic item that was currently in the game. This includes all the texture items, every set of every color and along with other items such as the head avatar ect.

marcus says: The main purpose of the item was so Hector would not/could not get it.

The Hector relax item is basically an item that turns your joints into textured joints that all have the last known head texture of the Player Hector on it. The item does not allow any texturable features on it, but at the moment it is the only unique one of a kind joint in the game.
Last edited by marcus; Aug 13, 2011 at 05:24 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
So you think nabi is going to sell it's rarest and most unique item in the game for a dollar?

Besides, Babi doesn't expect to sell any of those items that are priced extremely high, its just like the 10,000 Tc booster. No one has ever baught the 10,000 Tc booster, it was given as a prize to drakhir for winning the world championship back in 07. Nabi doesn't expect to make any money off of it haha.
Last edited by IceShadow; Aug 13, 2011 at 09:20 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN