Toribash
Original Post
After Elite Belt
Hello! I've seen this before but I can't remember what it said or where it was.
After elite belt. Apparently you get set back to white belt with 0 qi.
I'm asking you guys if this is true cause if it is, would you still have your TC?

Thanks in advance, Cheers!
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
Why wouldn`t you have you tc. QI and tc are two seperate things.
And i think that the admins or devs or whoever are nice enough to do something about your QI if that really happens.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

I don't really know what's after elite belt, but I'm pretty sure nobody will get elite belt for a really long time...
:)
Nothing is after Elite Belt if I remember correctly, when you hit about 3,000,000 QI it resets back to White Belt but you can still use all your custom belt items and such.
There is nothing after Elite Belt. As Tripstone said, there is a very very high arbitrary number that resets everything to white belt.

Additionally, we don't even have things programmed for Elite Belt yet. So hopefully nobody hits it because it'd break a lot of things. But I don't think we have to fear that.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm not sure but, I've heard some things from staff that pretty much mean elite belt was created as a joke of some sort. but yeah, you reset qi after roughly 3 million qi
yeah
well, to be honest thats shitty

imagine you played 3m games, so when played your 3,000,001th game, its all gone...

lol but its impossible, no one can get 3m qi (unless buying qi)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
sc1ence01 , if someone had the patience and time , they could , just be like xbcz and play this game for 10 years straight 30 times and get elite belt :3