Toribash
Original Post
Grand Master Hazama's guide to opener moves. (FOR THE NOOB'S)
hello. my name is maskedhazama. im a fan of toribash, but cant stand seeing the new people going mad over how difficult the game can be some times. so ive decided to dedicate a forum to helping you guys out.
===============================================
PART ONE : KICKS
now we all know. that in a fight, the kick is the single most devestating attack possible. due to the sheer amount of force and momentum that can be put into the impact. so im going to teach you a few ways. to get that impact flying into your opponent. at the very start of a fight.
---------------------------------------------------
My personal favorite. the shotgun kick.
------
this move is performed by contracting both hips. then contracting both knees.
after your in the air,extend the hips and knees. and VIOLA you have a powerful opener move that can split your opponent in HALF.
-----------------------------------------------------
another favorite. the snapkick, this move is perfect for throwing your opponent off balance and (when your more skilled) splitting them in half. a talented player can even keep spinning after the initial kick. to follow into a roundhouse.
--------------
this move is performed by rotating your chest, then moveing your arms in a direction to cause a spinning motion. it helps to contract your hip and contract the knee as you spin, but make sure you lock all joints with C before you try this. for example. rotate chest left. extend left pec. contract right pec. contract left hip and knee. on second turn, extend knee. and VIOLA. the snapkick
-----------------------------------------------------------
i am currently working on a new move. called the reverse ragemaker. its designed to slam the foot directly into the opponents crotch at the start of the match. in one quick move.
------------------
now due to the move being experimental. i didnt figure how to replicate it perfectly. but the frames for the first move or like so.
first turn : extend right hip,contract left glute, contract right hip, contract abs, left bending lumbar, left rotating chest, extend both pecs, and VIOLA. the experimental ball breaker kick by grand master hazama.
Last edited by MaskedHazama; Jul 23, 2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: update
Beginner sanctuary is only for asking questions, not sharing moves. In general, sharing moves isn't really endorsed anywhere on the forums.
If you want to write a proper guide, do so in the Ingame section of Unibash. It'll have to be accurate and to a high standard though.