Ranking
Original Post
Best Graphics Tablet
Ok,
I am buying a tablet so which is the best for texturing?

And how much it costs?

I was also thinking about

INTUOS4 vs Bamboo vs Cintiq ( All of them are by Wacom)
Last edited by kooky; Mar 10, 2011 at 11:29 AM.
Nothings better than a cintiq if u have the money to buy it.
I use the Cintiq 21UX at my office and it was the best choice I ever did. But yes, they are damn expensive, ways too expensive to use it only for private fun.

But anyway, the bamboos are quite good too if u dont need a visual feedback directly at the tablet.
Why not took an eye on an Intuos? The large ones are good too (Large, XL), one of my staffs use it and she's happy with it.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Just don't expect that you will by getting expensive tablet also gain talent with drawing.

If u are beginner use stuff for beginners: Genius and Wacom small tablets will suffice.

Large, quality tablets from Wacom, like Cintique - that is for professionals.
Advice, gather 50 euros and buy some tablet, see is it really good for you.
Better then to spend 1 K dollars on Cintique and use it as a surf board for your cat. :]
what he said^

i bought a intuos4 small and it fits perfect to me, i recomend it... but if u are a beginner buy a bamboo
[JollyR] [GATA]
I recommend a Bamboo if you're just going to make textures.
I got mine for only ~$50 and it's pretty nice. There aren't as many features as the other two but it serves it's purpose very nicely. I don't use my tablet much for texturing though. If you're not good at drawing with means such as pencil and paper then getting a tablet is pretty worthless to you.
The best on the list would be a Cintiq, followed by the Intuos, then the Bamboo.
its like gimp and photoshop...
one is better but useless compared to the other if you cand handle with all the functions and red blinking buttons
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666