Ranking
Original Post
Fair or not fair
Ok, I had this issue with a certain smod.

I am not going to say names.

I just want to know if you guys think the same or differently..

So what happen is I went and reported a player for Plagiarism.

Plagiarism= 3 month ban.

This would not be that much of a problem but the head that was plagiarized was watermarked so he knew what he was doing.

Yet this smod did not put a ban on that person.

He stated that it's his preference to weather or not to ban him.

Which means that he chooses which rule to in force and which he should not.
seeing as ishi made the issue nice and public in wibbles, we all know what youre talking about.

newfag stole a texture.
smod/other asks them to take the texture off.
head is changed, everybodys happy.

the head was still watermarked, so he DOESNT know what he's doing...

banning for plagiarism is when people try to make money/creds off another persons work/textures.
using someones texture on their own is done by silly newkids who dont realise it. theyr warned and left alone, because its just a silly thing to get angry over
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
seeing as ishi made the issue nice and public in wibbles, we all know what youre talking about.

newfag stole a texture.
smod/other asks them to take the texture off.
head is changed, everybodys happy.

the head was still watermarked, so he DOESNT know what he's doing...

banning for plagiarism is when people try to make money/creds off another persons work/textures.
using someones texture on their own is done by silly newkids who dont realise it. theyr warned and left alone, because its just a silly thing to get angry over

Most people should know that because it is water marked that it is not free.
Common sense.

Then it should be done by at least a infraction because if not who is stopping him from not doing it again?
if he has not taken it off get send him a pm to stating that he needs to take it off... if he replies and sais no you use that as evidence that he knows what he is doing is wrong ...remember some of the player in tb is under 10 and don't know these kind of thing
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Then it should be done by at least a infraction because if not who is stopping him from not doing it again?

The sense that smods know when he plagiarizes stops him from doing it again.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Originally Posted by NewTengo View Post
Discussion is over some one please close.

You can close it self just use the thread button and click on close thread
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist