Ranking
Original Post
*Spoiler Alert* Toribash Wii
I've seen most of the Toribash Wii videos and found some awesome features. I've posted all I can remember.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Joint Boosting - Hit harder and faster with joints.

Blood Splatter - Along with the blood sticking to the ground instead of over and over, dismembered joints spray blood in random directions instead of just one direction.

Blood Stains - The name says it all.

Hair - Yes, hair. I specifically recall a mohawk as a hair option. I know there are more.

Revamped Multiplayer Beginning Sequence - Instead of saying "BlahBlahBlah vs. So-and-So", It will go widescreen, scroll side by side, display your win ratio, belt title (possibly), and username.

Revamped MultiPlayer/Singleplayer Ending Sequence - On Wii, when a match ends, instead of that robotic voice saying GAAAMMME OVVVA, an angelic voice says very faintly, aaahhh!

Something To Do While You're Waiting - Tired of waiting for milleniums to come for someone to join your server? In Toribash Wii, you can practice on Uke until someone joins your server.

Revamped Chat Box - Instead of typing what you want to say, you can select from an extensive list of words and punctuations and stick them together to create what you want to say.

Revamped Multiplayer Timer - Actually, there isn't one. Just hit "A" (I think.) To end your turn.

Replay Speed Edit Option - Dying to see an awesome replay in slo-mo? In Toribash Wii, you can, not to mention the rewind option.

New Sound Effects - They may stike you as weird, but you should get used to it.

More Complete Tutorial - The Toribash Wii's tutorial is long, but teaches you everything you need to know. i.e. How the ghost works.

Impact Textures -When you strike the other player, a texture will appear there for a split second. It looks like this:
/\/\/\/\
l POW!l
\/\/\/\/

This is scheduled to be released at around early October.

See ya on Wii!
Last edited by danjrdood; Sep 26, 2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: More features!
Well it's not really a spoiler if everyone knows about it, this is just information on the game. But thanks for the info, interesting for people who do not know much about it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Was there music?
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Dont forget the fucking gay HEUI sounds tori makes.

HUI HUE HUEI
and uke screams like a fucking alien

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Nice, knew most of them but still cool ;)
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
He also forgot the ones I announced over a week ago. ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you