Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
People who play Toribash are similar.
Hey everyone.

This is a slightly random toipic and it might just be from my point of view. When I started playing toribash, I had only just found the game by chance. But when I play the game today, I can see very interesting connections between the people who actually stay around and play Toribash, and then there are about 20X as many people who give it a try and only make it green belt then say "well this is to hard".

Toribash is a very specific game and it's really onlt apealling to a certain class or group of people (opinion).

So here is what I want you to fill in below.

1. Do you agree/disagree and why.

2. how small do you think the group of toribash players is?

When I meet people online for the first time i can see many differences in things like the way that that person will type. Or there attitude. I meet some of my Toribash friends on skype sometimes ( dynastyboy1 is my skype ) and when you meet the people that play Toribash in real life, I usually see that we arnt so different. whether your Hampa or a random troll. If you play toribash and your good at it, AND you find it fun? thats something. Face it. If you show toribash to somebody in real life they give up and say its retarded. some people again will like it.

The specifications for somebody who likes to play toribash regularly and is good at it are very specific. I dont know whether this is the reason that not many people play toribash. or maybe its the fact its very unpopluar and no-one ever thinks out of random "hmmm I think i will randomly google Toribash".

anyway, I could go on but I'm more interested in what you have to say below. ^^
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody