Toribash
Original Post
Faker?
If this is the wrong forum, please move it mods.

Last night I was playing with a man named Throbulato. He claimed to be Hampa's friend and that developed some of the game, but hampa took all the credit and now they're enemies. He didn't have an article on the toribash wiki though and I was hesitant to believe him.

Has anyone else met this guy and know if he's legit or not?
Last edited by Zackett; Jul 11, 2008 at 11:19 PM.
NABI is a company, so this has to be a fake. Hampa is the one who came up with the game but NABI is the company that developed the game together with Hampa, Not a person...
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jul 11, 2008 at 10:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Zackett View Post
If this is the wrong forum, please move it mods.

Last night I was playing with a man named Throbulato. He claimed to be Hampa's friend and that developed some of the game, but hampa took all the credit and now they're enemies. He didn't have an article on the toribash wiki though and I was hesitant to believe him.

Has anyone else met this guy and know if he's legit or not?

I've played with him a lot of times. Don't listen to anything he says, he spews crap out of his ass. Honestly, he said he's a pro virus maker, and would shut down a server if we banned him.

Guess what happened when he was banned? Nothing.

He also claims to be a pr0 at swing, and he gets his ass kicked.

He says a lot of fake things, don't even mind him, just mute him.

I think I may direct SrgtCorn here to reconfirm and give insight into him. He should really be banned or perm-muted
I've never met Throbulato, but since i saw this thread, i wont.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by shiroun View Post
I've played with him a lot of times. Don't listen to anything he says, he spews crap out of his ass. Honestly, he said he's a pro virus maker, and would shut down a server if we banned him.

Guess what happened when he was banned? Nothing.

He also claims to be a pr0 at swing, and he gets his ass kicked.

He says a lot of fake things, don't even mind him, just mute him.

I think I may direct SrgtCorn here to reconfirm and give insight into him. He should really be banned or perm-muted

Sorry for the epic bump, but I have some useful insight into this:
throbulato, now known as Bastard, is an EPIC poser and wannabe. He uses hacks he finds on google. He told me. =P

I also think he said that he can shut down a server because I told him that I knew an old exploit from 3.24 that could allow you to crash a server, which luckily has been patched.

He claims to be good at swing because he wants to outbeat my title as Swing God, even though he is more like a swing fail.

And he does run his mouth. A LOT. Just ignore him and you'll be fine.

Again, sorry for the huge bump, but I actually had something useful to say.

EDIT: And he has absolutly no connection with NABI.
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Aug 11, 2008 at 03:21 AM.
[CBK]