Toribash
depending if u mean pure tc, or including items.
i would say missuse and firebolty, both great marketeers. also missuse already made a shitload of realmoney with selling tc´s.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Pure tc
-----
Also how much of shitload of tc missuse already sell?
Last edited by Trocher3; Sep 28, 2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
I know snuff have 1 million but firebolty once has 4.5 Million TC, so I wonder anybody exceed firebolty record(s).

Firebolty had around 13 million TC before he decided to sell it all.

The richest user right now is JSnuffMARS.
ugly
Then again, JSNuffMARS bought more than half of Fireboltys tc.
I'd say Firebolty, and missuse deserve the title more than Jsnuff, but its just my opinion.
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Pure tc
-----
Also how much of shitload of tc missuse already sell?

from what i know/read/heard he already made 1000$~ with selling tc´s and items. but thats not for sure.(i would even say probably much more :s.)

Originally Posted by Discussion View Post
Then again, JSNuffMARS bought more than half of Fireboltys tc.
I'd say Firebolty, and missuse deserve the title more than Jsnuff, but its just my opinion.

well i wouldnt count jsnuff anyways when he bought the tc. it should be selfearned with marketing/dueling/betting etc. but thats just mine opinion. dont want to discuss about that here.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
jsm has at least 10.3 million tc worth of items although he probably built upon that and has much more

shevaroler has 85 pages of market items (2500+ items(much of it is chronos/orc/gladiator, but still)) + an additional 450k+ tc

when firebolty had 13 million tc, he still had/has 6 pages of deactivated items (~3000 items)

toast also has a valuable inventory

and then there are admins with millions of tc but i don't think they really count. speaking of admins, they probably have access to a list or something of players with the most worth.
Last edited by crith; Sep 28, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
Your pal,
crith
Pure TC-wise I'm apparently the current wealthiest non-bot user.

woooooooooooooooooo

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&