Toribash
It looks too plain, just black and white, there's no other color in there, it's just too simple, I guess. Well if you add any other color just one color, such like red or blue, it would be perfect.
Well the way you made those white stuff is also random as I see from here (on the front view one). Let's see how will you make the head fits with the set.
I really like the design on biceps and triceps though.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It looks too plain, just black and white, there's no other color in there, it's just too simple, I guess. Well if you add any other color just one color, such like red or blue, it would be perfect.
Well the way you made those white stuff is also random as I see from here (on the front view one). Let's see how will you make the head fits with the set.
I really like the design on biceps and triceps though.

i didn't have much wiggle room to work with in terms of palette. It was required i used black grey and white.

also im not making a head for this set, as the requester already has one.

Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Cool minimalistic look, but I think you should give it a head that corresponds with the rest of the set.

read response to raiken
looks like an empty version of my set

looks super random and doesnt make any sense..
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
looks like an empty version of my set

looks super random and doesnt make any sense..

cool because that's exactly what i was going for....?

anyways idk what the fuck i was doing.

after the arms i started thinking of like random designs and shit and the legs so.
I think it looks really cool.
Sure it may be similar to TyZi's set, but that doesn't really matter.
There are allot of similar sets, as long as they look nice and not completely shit, they're good.
I reckon it could have looked better with a little touch of colour, but if that's not what the customer wanted...
Who is the set for?
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
I think it looks really cool.
Sure it may be similar to TyZi's set, but that doesn't really matter.
There are allot of similar sets, as long as they look nice and not completely shit, they're good.
I reckon it could have looked better with a little touch of colour, but if that's not what the customer wanted...
Who is the set for?

agreed.

also i redid with vampire

also it's for sadiebaby