Toribash
Original Post
[Music] First Remix
I made a remix of the song Beautiful Now by Zedd and Jon Bellion in FL Studio 11.

https://soundcloud.com/blank-ages/ze...iful-now-remix
Last edited by Water; Aug 10, 2015 at 10:51 AM.
Seems pretty good for your first remix.
The best thing, is that you made something different and original, Not like a boring remix. It just sound greats for sometime, but gets boring 0:56 - 1:26, Not sure why.
Keep on it!
I like it. But I like the girl with nothing underneath her dress more :3 jk good
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
I like it, but as I said, (I'm Floofi btw) It could use a bit more bass. It sounds pretty dry. You could also try and and make the chords a bit wider to fill in the gaps in the mids. You can also try adding some sort of white noise, though i don't know what that would sound like lol. Keep it up!
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
I like it, but as I said, (I'm Floofi btw) It could use a bit more bass. It sounds pretty dry. You could also try and and make the chords a bit wider to fill in the gaps in the mids. You can also try adding some sort of white noise, though i don't know what that would sound like lol. Keep it up!

It sounds incredibly dry because it hasn't been mastered. I just mastered it and it made a huge difference.

EDIT: Just finished and edited link to the completed version.
Last edited by Water; Aug 9, 2015 at 11:26 PM.