Toribash
Original Post
Dutch translation help pls
Sup forum

Precedents

Architecture precedents from a friend of mine, wants it translating.
Google translate will take ages and won't be accurate plus it's an image.

Help appreciated, will 2k for full translation tyty
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Photography by someone I know, nice.
Anyway, I'll give it a try so be

translation

There you go, tell me if I missed something.

also, not sure about the childcampus part, I don't know the english word for that.
Last edited by Melqart; Nov 12, 2014 at 09:42 PM.
cage the gargoyle
Childcampus The firebird Tilburg.

Grosveld van der Velden architects.

when you drive from the centre of tilburg through the kastanjelaan and get closer to the eikenlaan, at the end there will become big white letters visible V U U R V O G E L (caps version of firebird). They lift a big closed block which is designed with wood at the outside, with the same grey-brown color as the houses next to it. It's childcampus vuurvogel (firebird) A compact but effective building, designed by grosfeld van der velde architects.

Most of the words which I didnt translate were names. Pretty global translate cause I'm not a human dictionary.

Edit, Melqart's translation is better.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers guys much appreciated, here's another page if you fancy doubling your payment

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
The pages are literally right here, just do it on the thread
She/They

Housing from the fifties has made room for an elongated building cross put on the lot. Because of this there is a small strip free on the north side. This provides access to the school and on the back located daycare. In addition, it unlocks a thick strip on the south side: The schoolyard. Between those two strips Grosfeld van der Velde architects designed a compact school building divided on two layers. To make the best use of the available space they didn't make hallways, they made a large central room which also serves as extra work space in addition to the humble classrooms. Thanks to the wooden furniture with coat hangers and the movable benches the room can be rearranged. This multifunctional usage can be seen throughout the whole building. A wide staircase, which connects the floors, could be used as tribunes. The staircase is located next to the playroom which is located in the middle of the building. By opening the large sliding doors it can be merged together with the central hall. The school is internally connected to the daycare because of this there are classrooms left which can be used again. To make the sharing of rooms easier there will be a second connection on the ground floor right next to the present passage. In the lifted block which is viewable from the Kastanjestraat there is a sporthall. In the daytime classes have PE in the sporthall and in the evenings local clubs and organizations use it. For this the architect has made a separate route in the building so the school can be closed at night. The schoolyard too can be used outside of the school hours.

This is the text on the right page if needed I could also translate the text under the images just pm me.

Hope it helps,

Hamza135