Toribash
Original Post
Laptop lagging
Im having a problem with my laptop where it lags to the point of i cant even play toribash, or watch a downloaded video.

I have not downloaded anything recently or done anything different.

Its fine when i first turn it on and but after about 5 minutes it starts to lag again. I have tried defraging, registry repair, CCLeaner, MBam (for viruses), and deleting about 7 gigs of stuff.

What could be wrong with it and what can i do?

My OS: Windows XP
Team America|7th Dan|
Your first problem: Windows XP, especially if you have SP2 instead of SP3. It could also be a problem with your video card, but I doubt it if you aren't lagging right when you turn it on. I think something may also be open but hidden so that you can't see it, that can lag your computer.
So, Any solutions?

And also, if it was my video card it would'nt just start lagging all of the sudden would it? It was fine 2 days ago.
Team America|7th Dan|
Laptop's specialty is lagging.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
This happened to my old Acer. I opened it up, and found that the vent was utterly clogged with dust matter. I also realized that the greasy substance on my heatsink was nearly gone. All this heat could definitely be slowing your system down. I'd look into an airduster maybe, see if that helps
Thanks.