Ranking
View Poll Results: Which one should i choose?
5 Votes / 45.45%
2 Votes / 18.18%
4 Votes / 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Tablet help me choose
Well im thinking of buying a tablet soon but idk which one to choose.

here's the links so you can take a look.

Link

Link

Link

Im looking to spend anywhere around $100-$300 max on this ($nz, Veb money to you people.)
also if you know any other good brands at a good price i would appreciate it.

Help me choose.

Thanks

Pros and cons so far:
Option 1:
Cheapest of them all,Biggest of them all,Supports wide screen,has 1 year warranty,comes with photoshop elements 6.
Unknown Brand.and 1000 lpi.

Option 2:
Very Trusted good Brand, smallest,4000 lpi? (whatever that is, if anyone knows please tell me.),

Option 3:
Average brand, quite small but bigger than option 2,4000 lpi,one year warranty, 5 dollars cheaper than option 2
Last edited by Festus; Nov 24, 2009 at 01:25 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The only thing that makes me wonder is the lpi. I'm going to have to google that. Thanks for your input
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
you might wanna look into a wacom bamboo fun medium or large.Me and my bro have one and its a good tablet with a real paper like feel to it
alikambe10's brother.
I would go with 1 because it has the biggest surface. When I was looking for a tablet I found one for about 60 bucks that had a big surface and more than enough sensitivity for any of the uses most people would put it to. Sadly I have it at my friends house right now, so i cant give a name.

But yeah, unless you REALLY need something with incredible sensitivity (like Wacom) for a very specific reason, I would look around for something cheaper. And as for Bamboo stuff, the surfaces are tiny, and that could get annoying fast.

Also, if you are working in photoshop (or any program for that matter)the smallest you can go in a stroke is one pix, and if you really need to go that small you can always turn pen pressure off, so basically unless you are doing something that requires different shades, and HAS to be PERFECT, I would recommend something cheap, at least to start with. If you like it, buy something more pricey.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.