Toribash
Original Post
The ''EpicNess'' QI Restriction!
Tittle says all, why do we need this QI restrictions for some items? We need experience to buy some items or what you want with it? I cant understand it, is a mistery for me.
There is no 'need' for QI restriction. It's there to get a sense of achievement, and so at day 1 you can't just buy everything.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Its cause they want you to play the game. Also, its cause those high qi items look super sexy.

<font face=&quot>https://imgur.com/iq1bSjp</font>
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Like seriously, To buy those items no qi you need a lot of tc (By that I mean more tc then most have). And the only reason I really have a want to get more qi is because of that. I really like void n demon n stuff
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I think it's because since those items are wanted by more people than the rest and are considered rare, they just simply want you to have experience in the game and to earn it. If you could simply pay a low amount for an item that most everyone wants, it wouldn't be rare anymore.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
It's to give you a sense of achievement, and not so that you can buy all the most expensive items the day you join.

Obviously some of the higher-priced items are available with USD, like pure and void, as well as some other new additions like magma and others. Generally because the qi amounts are really high, so some players may not have the dedication to play 20k games of mp.

Like me.
It's also a nice profit area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|