Toribash
Original Post
What color is this dress? (Mind F*#K)
People are seeing this dress as either Blue and Black, or Gold and White. Which do you see? I see black and Blue.

http://www.businessinsider.com/white...e-dress-2015-2

(Can't post photo itself for some reason)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Just because somethings viral doesn't me you need to post on the community forum ; There's no real discussion to be made here. The dress is white and gold, so what?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Just because somethings viral doesn't me you need to post on the community forum ; There's no real discussion to be made here. The dress is white and gold, so what?

It's the fact that it's a mind trick. Some see it differently.
-----
Also, I wanted to see what others thought. That is why I posted it. Not Just because its viral. ~_~
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Feb 27, 2015 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

It's black and blue. Our eyes think that the shirt is in a darker light, but in reality, the light is actually so bright to make us think that it couldn't be black and blue.

or something like that
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Guys it's black and blue. Stop messing around.

Seriously, this isn't a joke. People are seeing it in different ways.
-----
Originally Posted by Link View Post
It's black and blue. Our eyes think that the shirt is in a darker light, but in reality, the light is actually so bright to make us think that it couldn't be black and blue.

or something like that

No one is 100% sure of why it is that way. My parents see it as White and Gold. I see it the other way.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Feb 27, 2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Seriously, this isn't a joke. People are seeing it in different ways.
-----

No one is 100% sure of why it is that way. My parents see it as White and Gold. I see it the other way.

They officially said it had something to do with our emotions and how we perceived colors differently under different feelings. (Which is complete bullshit but hey if it's on the internet it's true)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I did this ealier, started as white and gold.

I went and read some comments and the rest of the article, then when I scrolled back up it was blue and black. I just assumed it was either a reaaaaaaaaally slow gif (or maybe two diff images on a trigger) or it was something to do with how long I'd spent at the computer with something bright up on screen.
Last edited by Icky; Feb 27, 2015 at 07:07 AM.
Ok guys, seems like you mistaking it,

its White and Gold,

i have spoken, reach me my sceptre jeffrey. B-|