Toribash
Original Post
(BaC) Bad Company
Bad Company.jpg
Simwolf and I started this clan because we love to be active and have fun in-game and out. we aim to not be the best clan. but have the best quality members. not just skilled. but upbeat and fun players.

Rules:

1. Be Nice and cooperative to all clans, and clan mates

2. Active members are the good kind, if you previously notify me that you will be "AFK" for a few days. weeks. or months. I have no problem with that. I will not kick you

3.Use of Vulgar language will not be used in game or on this thread. We as a whole, are not out to make rivalries or dis people because of their belt.

4.To be promoted in rank, you have to show us that you have the skill, and the ability to be active.

5.Other then all of the original, and yet usual rules. The key rule I truly enforce is.... HAVE A GREAT TIME! and that's about it.

I would like to thank any or all players who gave the clan a chance. you helped us become better. And to anyone who doesn't support the clan then. we will show you. Have fun gaming to all

If you are planning to fill out an application then id recommend following this example below

Hi, I'm Dtown, I would like to join (BaC) because I would love to be in an active clan filled with upbeat people. I'm 17 years of age. and I am active in-game about 7/10 of the time. I am semi sorta active on forums. but I will do my best. I'm on eastern time so apologize if I'm not on when everyone else is on. thanks for looking at my application. Cant wait to be a part

P.S. I will have better editing soon. I swear