Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
FLAMES
I has them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Damn you!

They look sweet, though!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
thanks. also I PASSED my tests so toribash and WoW are my obsesion again. Just this morning I got my 2nd dan (again) and on wow I got my death knight up to Lvl 57
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Congrats!!

Thats a lot of good news!

.. Oh! How is the portable toribash coming along?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
dont remind me. i think i am gonna put it off till the wii one is released (that uses the pointer so i can convert it to touch detection)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The wii version is out I think
[Devil-Hunter]
is it o_O. i need to buy a wii points card then XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not sure though..
[Devil-Hunter]
flames i has upgraded them (i love being friends with Gman ) custom forge RARE! EDIT: They are DEVIL and he siad it fits our clan XD. thats why he called them devil EDIT2!: i am the only person on toribash (other than administraters) that has this couler (spelling)

Last edited by VayneKuagari; May 14, 2009 at 07:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha, you're kidding right?

Those flames looks freaking awesome , by the way!
[Devil-Hunter]