Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Helping a looser in need
As we all know soul clan is dying and it would be appriceated if we could think of how we can help to keep the clan alive... It might sound stupid but I...I I lo never mind
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Firstly "looser" is actually spelt "loser" and secondly it's not a stupid idea.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Everybody we must help soul clan! we should but /helpvade under our posts XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Lol
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
/invade
i know you don't know me
and i don't know you

BUT i think it would be a good idea if you both clans just merge together
you both nearly dead i think :P
i mean las post was 4DAYS AGO :O
nvm

/invade
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
lol. its a good idea. i just dont see how you could get around to doing it D: must ask owner and friends (in the clans)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Hmmm. Who are you and what have you done with my mother?
Tch... Ok ^_^