Ranking
View Poll Results: Which Member Has The Best Set?
Missuse's Set
22 Votes / 55.00%
Festus's Set
6 Votes / 15.00%
Pwender's Set
3 Votes / 7.50%
PanzerSoul's Set
1 Votes / 2.50%
Pabblopic's Set
3 Votes / 7.50%
Akmal's Set
0 Votes / 0%
None are good
5 Votes / 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[56K Warning] Whats your set look like? :D
Im being a curious cow, but i wonder sometimes, what other members tori's look like. So, post a screenshot of your tori wearing his or her snazzy texture set and we will open a poll to see who has the best tori! Those who dont have textures sets but just heads with gradients are also welcome to post!

Now I would like to be clear, im not posting my texture set, because its not much of a set. ive just got a black 512x512 square for each part and a transparent head of the assasins creed logo. joints are gaia and sapphire. but its about YOUR tori! lets see em!
Last edited by cowman101; Jul 29, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
I ♥ BenDover
lol love it. ive also seen it before cuz i /dl /lp you once to see if the guy in your avvy and sig was your texture set.
I ♥ BenDover
um how do i show u my character
-----
like how do i make that picture that misuese made?
Last edited by sunchaos; Jul 28, 2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Get me mah juice Bitch.
My set is in my sig. But yeah, I just have a Baretta/Razasha set, that reflects on my TB persona. A happy Drunken Russian Mutant Fetus who happens to be light hearted.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
sadly my textures are the templates

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
hurp derp

my set is sexy.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
My body and limbs were pretty much crapped out. I focused mainly on the head and trails.

And this is a shot from before some of the parts were finished (mainly to show my trail better)