Toribash
Original Post
It may seem silly, but think about it.
Today, I did something I haven't done in a while, I wrestled my friend, as good a fighter I am, my foot was injured very severely a few months ago, after surgery I thought something so serious would give me a handicap, but ever since I got back into Toribash I've felt that I was learning something, but what it was never showed, today while playing skate 2, and wrestling I realized, it wasn't teaching me anything, just expanding my creativity movement-wise and my reflexes/ hand-eye coordination (This is what I felt improved the most). Silly as it may sound, do you think Toribash has its benefits?
Thank you Ba$ed God.
From Toribash? Or just in general, because otherwise I really don't find relevance in that statement xD
Thank you Ba$ed God.
Awesome , the style of fighting I've learned or, improved on if you will, is capoeira
-----
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
if i kick someone in the nuts hard enough their ass would fracture

People aren't taking this thread as seriously as I thought they would xD
Last edited by green14; Sep 29, 2013 at 04:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you Ba$ed God.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I learned why babies take so long to be able to walk without falling

Lol

I dunno, I've a bit of physics from Toribash, and it helped me when i used to take Muay Thai classes.
I have been a martial artist for a third of my life, and I have learned several techniques of unarmed and close quarters combat, but after I started toribash, I found that I could observe the momentum of the tori attacks, and use it in real life.

The very next time I sparred someone, I kicked him in the lumbar, and his chest exploded.
Originally Posted by green14 View Post
Today, I did something I haven't done in a while, I wrestled my friend, as good a fighter I am, my foot was injured very severely a few months ago, after surgery I thought something so serious would give me a handicap, but ever since I got back into Toribash I've felt that I was learning something, but what it was never showed, today while playing skate 2, and wrestling I realized, it wasn't teaching me anything, just expanding my creativity movement-wise and my reflexes/ hand-eye coordination (This is what I felt improved the most). Silly as it may sound, do you think Toribash has its benefits?

What did I just read... You needed surgery on your foot after you tried to get good at wrestling your friend by playing toribash?