Toribash
Original Post
Thoughts about the Super Bowl XLlX
I know it's a little late but I wanna hear what some toribashers think about the super bowl of the New England Patriots vs the Seattle Seahawks. Now, my thoughts were about how there's people saying that the Patriots cheated because of the deflated balls, making it easier for the wide receivers to catch. My response was this: if the Seahawks AND the Patriots both cheated for the AFC finals, who'd you think would win? Plus, if you're saying that the Patriots cheated because of the deflated balls, then what would you think about the referees when they checked the balls for probably the ENTIRE game? I'd also think it'd be stupid that an NFL referee would "lie" to give New England the win?
What do you guys think?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Forgot about where I heard this but someone made this joke:

"When I'm doing my exams I'll wear a Seattle Seahawks jersey. That way I know I'll pass even when I shouldn't"

Very close ending though T_T

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
New England is known to cheat, regardless. They beat Seattle with a fight, proof it wasn't rigged or Pats cheated. The Pats beat the seahawks fair and square, and it was the best superbowl I watched in a while, way better then last years for sure.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Before the stupid deflated ball bs when did they cheat?

>spygate
>illegal formations against the ravens
Just in general I'm happy that the super bowl was hosted in jacksonville. The fact that my boring city had the superbowl hosted there is amazing.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I didn't even watch it tbh
my name is tona and i smoke medical marijuana, isnt my username clever as fuck
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Forgot about where I heard this but someone made this joke:

"When I'm doing my exams I'll wear a Seattle Seahawks jersey. That way I know I'll pass even when I shouldn't"

Very close ending though T_T

I feel your pain, man. And the rest of the Seahawks fans too. But I gotta say, that joke is hilarious xD
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
New England is known to cheat, regardless. They beat Seattle with a fight, proof it wasn't rigged or Pats cheated. The Pats beat the seahawks fair and square, and it was the best superbowl I watched in a while, way better then last years for sure.

Someone said that NFL wasn't exactly "NFL", and said that it was sports entertainment. Obviously, that's wrong. Yes, the Judge said that NFL has every right because your statement solves this too. And yeah, this was the best Super Bowl "comeback" because of Butler's awesome catch there. If he didn't catch, 1. Pats would be goners and 2. We wouldn't have known his name for a long time!
Shit happens, man. But not shit like this. (pause doe)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D