Toribash
Original Post
what the hell is oppener?
ok so i was in tourney of aikido not alot of players n then i was matching vs dan 5 guy so i did my usual opener n after he lost he said he is going to report me for oppener now wtf is oppener?
Due to the standards of today it's more likely to be reported for not having an opener.
Jokes aside, just ignore him he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
An opener is just the starting move you make in the first frame set. Due to the nature of aikido you probably used a shovel or something similar.

This gives him absolutely no reason to report you, I would suggest ignoring players like this.
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Lironh View Post
[...]so i did my usual opener n after he lost he said he is going to report me for oppener now wtf is oppener?

Are you trying to troll or..?

Seems like you know what an opener is already but you're asking about an "oppener"?

Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
i know what opener is but he was shitting around for using an oppener and i was report me for for wuuuuuuuuut?
Are you trying to make fun of someone because they put in an extra "p" in the word "opener", or..?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Lironh View Post
i know what opener is but he was shitting around for using an oppener and i was report me for for wuuuuuuuuut?

Well, either it was a misspelling or he was kind of clever and oppener = op opener.
Probably the first one.
goodbye cruel world
well i am not laughing at him he literally said over n over he is going to report me for oppener i do think u are right about op opener but stil wut?
Don 't worry. Nothing will happen to you. You won't get in trouble for that.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
You can't really get in trouble for using an opener. Just ignore him. Worse case scenario is that he just yells at you for about 2 minutes.

Ninja'd...
Last edited by Rfifan; May 19, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020