Ranking
Original Post
i've been wondering for quite a while now
yoou know, i been wondering, since i do this quite a lot but recently a couple of my friends been telling me that it's not allowed

well

you know, somtimes i do go multiplayer on two windows of toribash.
is that allowed?
can i be allowed to be like that? ;o

normally i dont play on both, just one, but there are occasional times which i play on both accounts
It's called multi-clienting. And could be considered farming, if you play against yourself to
gain qi, you'll be in trouble. I don't know about different accounts though, wouldn't count
on it being allowed.
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
iirc you don't earn qi from fighting yourself anymore.

Mhm I see, But thing is, I'm not farming for QI so yeah.
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
It's called multi-clienting. And could be considered farming, if you play against yourself to
gain qi, you'll be in trouble. I don't know about different accounts though, wouldn't count
on it being allowed.

so lyk
I don't play against myself. I normally don't play against other people when I am on two windows, because normally it do be on 10 fps and I do lag like hell. On the other hand, the reason for me joining normally is not that I want to farm, but that I join them to talk to some friends on that server or I want to see who's the winner of a certain tourney, as in gmtourneys and stuff.

oh yeah, allowed to play on a tourney, like /gm or /ru and on some other server, for exampleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, public lenshu? or quick aikido?
It's fine if you're using the two TB windows to play in different servers; say if you're playing in a GMtourney in one and the other is in a mate's server.

You're just not allowed to have them both in the same server.
Last edited by Lorrtex; Aug 14, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
It's fine if you're using the two TB windows play in different servers; say if you're playing in a GMtourney in one and the other is in a mate's server.

You're just not allowed to have them both in the same server.

lol
I see. And yeah, that's what I meant.
Thanks for clearing my confusion
If I recall correctly, rapid thread threads can't be closed so please close this for me ;o