Ranking
Original Post
Original HD youTube Video
Does anyone know of a YouTube video that has original HD?I remember seeing a thread with a video that has it but now I cant find it.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
You mean the quality "Original" after the "1080p"?I've seen some videos like that but cannot really remember which.
I play games and lift weights.
Humper knows what Im trying to get.I can't remember any videos with "original"quality after 1080.I remember seeing a video like that,but now i cannot find it.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
Do you mean the first video that was ever uploaded in full HD?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
No not the first video uploaded in HD.I mean a video uploaded with Qaulity thats says "ORIGINAL " Higher than 1080
Simply searching "4k" on YouTube will come up with quite a few.

The "original" quality is up to 4096 x 2304 pixels in size, hence the 4k. Chances are that you're hardly, if at all, going to notice an increase in video quality in comparison to 1080p though. Unless you have a screen upwards of 100 inches in size, the only difference you'll probably find is your videos taking a hell of a lot longer to load!
Thank you Tamer.Video with that kind of quality are really cool.Closing thread