Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My New Invention. I need scientists.
We need to make a bacteria that can live inside birds that turns plastic into oil. Then we need to train birds to eat plastic, and poop into a can. It will solve all our energy crisis problems and clean the environment. Can anyone figure out how to do make this possible?
In order to turn plastic into oil you have to trap the vapors and then cool the vapors and condense them back into crude oil. Not that simple inside a bird's circulatory system.
A bird's digestive system is way to small to carry out processes to turn plastic back to oil
but the bacteria part sounds good , unless you miraciously find a bacteria strong enough to break down elements and still stay control-able it would be possible ,but the bird can't contain such a thing , it would be eaten inside out by this fantasy bacteria , maybe you could contain it in some special facility designed to recycle . the bad thing is , its like throwing stuff into acid which makes appsolutely no difference
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Major problem: birds can't survive very well on the nutrients of plastic. We will have have to make more nutritious plastic.
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
In order to turn plastic into oil you have to trap the vapors and then cool the vapors and condense them back into crude oil. Not that simple inside a bird's circulatory system.

It would be easier to make a machine to do this

Or we could make cars that run on pure joy
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Additionally, I don't think it'd be that easy to make birds eat large quantities of plastic and then shitting the oil exactly where wanted, ahaah.