Toribash
Original Post
[SHOP] Anime/Cartoon shop
Welcome to our shop.
Me and Darohorn are practicing our anime making skills so we are going to make only anime (or maybe cartoon too) textures.

Heads for sale:
1.SOLD 2.SOLD 3.1k(this is cartoon)
4.1,5k 5.2,5k 6.2,5k
7.1,5k 8. 1.5k

Heads are all made in 256x256 so we can resize them in 128x128/512x512 without major quality loss.
As you see there are no prices(yet) so you have to offer.
We are going to work on requests mostly but we will continue posting heads here to sell.

Request form:
Artist: (in case there is no artist specified we will both work on your request)
Style: Anime or Cartoon
Colours:
Reference: (like this you can specify a character you want us to replicate)
Size:
Pricing: Price will be set upon complexity (we won't discuss on quality as it will be always the top we can make) and artist (Daro has currently lower fees than I have)

Set auctions : Agear

*Bold means non-optional

Please do not hesitate to comment and criticise.
Happy shopping and Merry Xmas
Last edited by Lolitaman; Dec 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
How much do you think they will cost?
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Jets @ we dont really need a partener right now... we are not looking to establish a bussiness, more like a practicing thread

Lifted @ Its an offer/haggle thread right now. As for the requests 2-3k for Daro and around 2-4k for me for heads like the one we made there
New head added*
Low prices added* the same will be for requests

Next request will be free and the one after it with a 50% discount
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Style: Anime
Colours:orc
Reference: Young Rock Lee from naruto series
Head: http://s3.amazonaws.com/lcp/animeyma...s/rock-lee.jpg
Body: http://www.animetion.co.uk/indexpic/rocklee.jpg
Size: head 512; Other 128

Textures what i need: left and right foot; left and right leg texture; left and right tricep, left and right hand, right tight

thank you!
Do you do simple recolours ? i want to buy the second one , but dark red mouth cover not green
-----
Anyone there ? I want to buy the second head !! ?
Last edited by Syphirc; Dec 29, 2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You Know you want to !