Toribash
Original Post
Need to discuss.
I am thinking of leaving [unce].

I really liked this clan, but I really want to be in a active clan.

Sure, we post once in a few days on the forums. But nothing is really going on here.

I havent seen any of you for a long time in-game.

I've been in this clan for over 7 months now. Maybe it's about time I quit.
Last edited by scheczudio; Jul 7, 2008 at 02:33 PM.
[A L P H A]
I was seeing how no-one was posting for awhile too... but, the only reason I wasn't ingame for the past few days was because I was at somewhere else. Although, for the rest of the peoples, if they're going to be gone for a long time, please post it.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
I've been checking our forum every single day although I'm still on my vacation and can't get on the servers too much. I do get on once in a while though. Please don't leave, man, this clan needs you. It really needs you.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
I havent seen any uncer in game like 5 weeks we are so inactive in game...i think i'll leave unce if i wont see uncer in game in this week...:/ i'm long time in unce and all was ok but now...its not good...sorry guys...
Another thing is, we needed more members. I try recruiting every time I go in-game but never really find anyone who wants to be in it because everyone thinks it's dead.
----------
It was nice to have been here with you guys, especially Bez, Beeh, MatoX, FriedRice (bassists ftw ;]) and many others.
I would have loved to get to know the newer (and older) members better, but I'm leaving.

Thanks for having me here all this time and even letting me co-lead. I learnt lots of stuff here, and I really enjoyed staying here.

PS: Sorry to do this while you're away Bez. Wishing you the best of luck, ~ schec
[A L P H A]
guys...i need to talk to you all...
i have been extremely in-active for this past week,and im deeply sorry...
i have felt like a let down to you all...
i really feel like total crap...
my actions have not been somthing to look up too...
and schec...i understand...no hard feelings.
but...that is not the real reason why i am posting...
i've come here to post that i have had just...a amazing experiance in unce.
a friendship that has been carried on with all of you.
but clans aren't all about activness and order,there about making friendships with your fellow clan members,and having fun, but...god...i hate to say this,but ive done a lot of thinking in to this...unce...has been a wonderful community for me and all of us,but...that community is fading,and the stronghold that held us all,has been crushed,and were...dead. really,i will stop trying to hold unce up,there is no point...all of our old friends are gone,that have helped keep members staying and having fun,so this is why ive posted today,to say, that i will be ending unce, and also leaving the toribash community,i hope i might run into one of you all some where in the future,but it has...truley been a great experiance here...im sorry guys...

goodbye all...
~Bez...
WHAT? UNCE IS BEING DISBANDED? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If you're quitting ToriBash, why can't you hand over the leadership of UNCE to someone else and they could continue it? Please? And please just don't go, man! But I guess it's your decision... Good luck wherever you go, man. ;_; goodbye.
Last edited by MasterPpv; Jul 8, 2008 at 05:33 AM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
Schecz, Bez...I'll miss u guys... I gonna leave unce too...so...bye guys...i was in unce from brown belt...but i must leave...maybe if unce come back with old members I'll come back...but now...sorry guys...bye...see ya in game...
(>'.')>MatoX<('.'<)
Man, at this rate there won't BE an UNCE left to come back to! Seriously guys, please don't go; this clan needs you to continue!

................Well, I can I'm fighting a lost battle; it's your choice. Oh well, leave if you want, those of us that are left will miss you ;_; It's been fun guys. A LOT of fun.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
How about I just make you leader, MPpv?
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.