Toribash
Original Post
Zero Punctuation
For those of you who don't know, ZP is a small company run by a guy named Yahtzee, a Brit-Aussie gamer with nothing much better to do than make long rants about games; hence the name, Zero Punctuation, because his videos are usually endless streams of talking mixed in with innuendos and epic winrar. This man is quite easily Jesus Incarnate considering his high levels of awesome.

You can find all the videos here. Here's some of the funniest, IMO;

Beatles Rock Band & Guitar Hero 5

Wolfenstein (Reviewed in Limerick form. Probably one of the most epic game reviews ever made.)

E3 Hype Review

Far Cry 2

Assassin's Creed

Console Wars (Kind of old, so his voice is less yell-y than recent videos, but this is pretty good)

Enjoy. If you ever get the time to do so, viewing all of Yahtzee's vids automatically gives you +10 epenor, I would strongly recommend doing it.

And if this is Rapid Threads material, feel free to move it :F
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Wow, according to that, i have like (total # of ZP vids)x10 epenor.
I've seen every one and i'd recommend that all of you do too
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them
I've seen em' all atleast three times each, exchanged mails with Mr. Croshaw et cetera et cetera.

Wouldn't go as far as to say I'm his number one fan buteeeh.

I'm suprised you didn't include the Duke Nukem review though :P

Also, Moved to RT.
caff: Cool, wasn't aware of that :>

CMon: Well, I haven't seen all of the videos yet. I wasn't even aware there's a Duke Nukem review :F

EDIT: Oh fudge why did I not find this earlier. Best ever? (Duke Nukem Forever)
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Oct 4, 2009 at 03:51 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
My friend told me he is piss funny and he was.

Ive been watching him for like a couple of months now
Have any of you guys ever played his games? I almost did but got sidetracked, I was wondering if they're good.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Personally I like AVGN, but I just watched the guitar hero one and lold quite nicely.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.