Toribash
Original Post
flames selling
if i made a flame and it costed 30k for example how would i make money by selling it if i will sell it with less than 30k ?? how do flame makers make money ?
Making money off of flame forging has only been done by maybe 2 people, successfully. Tinerr and FNugget. They are known by their incredible flames. People want to pay them more to have flames made for themselves.
They make money from their skills. These users are able to create flames that are above the quality and standard of most users. They also make them in an efficient way so that the least amount of TC possible is spent on it's creation. The user pays slightly more than the flame's actual cost to have this privilege.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
WHAT? ? ? ?there are thousands of people selling flames in the items section ........how do they make money out of it ?

If you're asking this:

I forged a flame for 30,000 TC.
I sold it for 25,000 TC.

Really in this situation, all they are doing is cutting their losses. They can't find a person who will buy it for a higher amount. This, or they had a flame sitting in their inventory for ages and just want TC to buy something else.
Becoming a flame forger and mkae profit requires a lot of skill.
You cant just make a flame randomly and sell it for profit. The flame has to be unique.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]