Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i have the privacy on facebook to keep my password from my mom/parents?
You should have to give her your password
7 Votes / 16.28%
You're entitled to privacy, and therefor should not have to.
36 Votes / 83.72%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
What a screwed up situation
So here's the thing, both me and my mom, and tons of relatives have facebook, my mom normally goes on my account with my supervision to play the game "farmville" and "countrylife" so she can send her account gives and stuff, etc. Now she's stating that if she wanted it, i would HAVE to give her my password. What do you think of this? Would facebook take actions if she changed something in my account? or does she have the right to invade my account? Shouldn't my own password be for me only? And on top of it she's saying i HAVE to accept friend invites from relatives. what if i don't want they're stupid farmville status updates?

and yeah, i'm kinda wondering wether this should go in rt or gd :/
If my mum did that I would get worried.

Your account is yours only, now she can view your private life with friends, tell her that you have a right to have a private life, the moment my mum did that, I would do a lot of shit to her account.
| tom |
My sister is somewhat like this too. Except with my laptop. I paid for it, pay to fix it, etc... But its easier to say no, rather than risk things like sex, drugs, etc.. on your facebook get seen by your mom.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

do you have anything to hide?
if u dont, then you dont have to worry. its pretty easy to keep check of what shes doing with it...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
If my mom asked me for my password, I would say yes.

I have nothing to hide, hopefully neither do you. If it get's out of hand like she is adding her friends, tell her to stop and remove said friends. If it persists change your password.

When/if she get's upset, just make her an account for her very own...
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say