Toribash
Original Post
Firefox personas.
Its probably old news, but to me it is new, so whatever. Anyways, firefox now has themes that arent dependant on the addon that kinda sucks and only works with certain sites. POW! here is the link. Apply one and tell us what it is?

Mine is an animated one of the (iirc) tree spirits from Princess Mononoke...because I have a girlfriend and dont have to worry about a potential person seeing it and losing interest because I am 26 and know what Princess Mononoke is, and have my internet themed in it.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I had a ratch through the themes when the last update appeared but they lack consistent design. Give it a few months before it's worth using them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
yeah, 90% of the animated ones are poorly colored gifs :/ think geocities and that is pretty much where they are. But its kinda cool, I guess :P

Chrome themes are sexier imho though.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
when they came out, I tried one random, and I found it distracting, so I turned it of.
After seeing this thread I browsed a lil tru them, and I'm now using the two ghost princes Mononoke one - sry for copying u, hop u don't mind.
and thx for great recommendation!
wishful eyes deceive me