Ranking
Original Post
Forum bug?
Well
the text is going down like a slope when I used the align commands. just noticed it when I added a link.

What i mean (MASSIVE PAGE)

It goes down a bit from left to right resetting to the normal height on the left.

fix pls also I noticed vBulletin had a float command but it doesn't work on here :C
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I think the forum's word processor isn't advanced enough to allow you to have three different types of aligned text on the same line, so every time a different alignment is detected, it pushes that text down to the next line, etc. Microsoft Word won't even let me do that. I think the only way to do it is to either manually align everything in photoshop or do the old movie credit thing and make lots of dots to separate everything.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You should be using table instead. That's about as good as you are going to get. You might have to use some tricks to increase the width (adding space, adding a blank row of desired width, etc).

360 Front Kick 540 Aerial
Back Flip Back Layout Backside 720

Quote my post to see bb

fair warning, table is 100% hacked together and barely works.
Last edited by GnilRettemHC; May 14, 2016 at 07:43 AM.
<.>

I tried using the table cmds just now, it didn't work for me.

much sad
can you remove borders?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Nah can't remove the borders as far as I know

Gargon Moderated Message:
No, lets not fuck up the forum display, k?
Last edited by duck; May 14, 2016 at 09:27 PM.