Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Help
Is there anyway I can download a custom folder off the forums with all the textures and stuff already In it? I appreciate It greatly If someone sent me their custom folder with other peoples textures In It.
I am not going to steal them i just want them so I don't have to download other peoples textures before the match all the time. Thanks
W-what?
I don't believe you need to download anything other than the game itself to play a match.
Could you please go into more detail? :/
You shouldn't need to download anything at all. :/
I would probably try asking around in support if that's the case.
My opinion.
As far as I know there's no database readily available with everyone's custom folder. You'll just have to give the game a match or two to get all of the pieces. If you frequently play ingame after a few weeks you should have pretty much everyone's custom folder who also plays regularly. When you update Toribash versions you can just copy and past your custom folder to the new game folder and continue to build your custom folder without having to get all of the textures and stuff again.
You realize that would be a massive amount of memory, like 100s of gigabytes. There's no need for it, just deal with it like everyone else
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Get rid of that sig platabear!
Also could you upload your whole custom folder with everyones textures in it? That would be much appreaciated.