Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Az) Aztec clan

Clan Story: We follow the ways of the old....They ways of nature, we fight with agility and flow. We kill and sacrifice anyone and everyone we see in fear the sun wont rise again....we have started with nothing, and we used our mind to use what we had around us, cadbury made the spear, while M0nsoom was chasing the animal. cadbury had used the nature around him to catch the food.
as they learned and evolved, they had it nicely. they started to use stone for knives,
and Tree Bark as plates. we had a hard time with fire! cadbury had ran in fear of a wicked curse, but M0nsoom wanted to know more about this element. as he got closer and closer it got hotter and hotter. they figured out how to cook!!! our story is strong. as more people joined our tribe, we had to fight the other tribes around us, but we had always come on top, and always will. The speed and agility Wont make the warrior, Nor the strength, But the fire in ones heart......~M0nsoom~
All donations are to be sent to the Aztec Loot! any items and amount of tc will contribute, all donations will be put there. we are very grateful for all donations.

Clan IRC

we have a recuitment thread but we need apps for our priests, we need a total of 5 priests! apps for priest are to be sent to M0nsoom.
when it comes to the app act as if you were making the app in the recruitment thread. No Promises. we will only accept the best of the best!!

Our app are to be free-form and have replays, if you want to be a rain dancer (Replay maker)....I suggest you add parkour/spar replays, if not, put your abd replays. our all of our priests must agree to your approval. we dont let people in by there belt, but by there skill. if all the priests agree,they will bring it upon the gods for the final approval if they say yes, your in, if not, try again some-other time. we wont tolerate shit apps, if your gonna make a app in 5 seconds, dont make a app at all, tell us about yourself we would love to hear!
if you have skype, add your skype to your app!

M0nsooms skype: M0nsoom

wars

clan allies

Our Rules

Donations would be much appreciated and would be forever appreciated.

Donations

Last edited by cadbury69; Oct 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
cadbury use spoilers to make you're opening post more proffesional .
I wish you guys the best of luck and i would like to request single allie!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
thats a good idea sieffy il get a friend to make one and diggerfinn we accept your single allie request.
Last edited by cadbury69; Sep 27, 2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So yeah...we are not just inviting anyone!!!! they must make a app! and both me and cadbury must say yes to the app! and when we get the priests them 2! ~M0nsoom~
Last edited by M0nsoom; Sep 28, 2014 at 12:40 AM.
Hi swag, you can make a app in our recuitment thread. but iv played with you ingame and im impressed!
Last edited by M0nsoom; Sep 28, 2014 at 06:39 AM.
We need to start doing wars if we even want this clan to be ranked. It's gone really quiet guys...
Yes...we need to start wars!!!

I will be making servers for wars!

if you are not in these servers Fluinty.....you will be kicked, and by fluintly i meen you gotta join wars while your online, if you fail to do this, you will be kicked, if your not active on clan disscion, you will be kicked! thanks for you cooparporation!