Toribash
Original Post
The most annoying thing that happened to you on toribash
Well it's self explanatory, I made this thread because I just lost 40k on a bet on Uric
Was winning a wushu tourny and it was the last match and i bent my lumbar back and forth with 100 frames left and broke my shoulder hip and glute.... i was like O_O
Bet 50k on someone, uric promised to counterbet me and he didn't. One guy bet 100 tc against me and no one else bet. Luckily I won, but was banned for excessive flaming and 'racism' shortly after.
Hoss.
3 years ago when I works super hard on Toribash when there was no mini tourneys, no dueling, and betting servers. I worked super hard by winning tourneys, making a few cheap heads, and winning 10 tc each game. It took me I think maybe more than a month. I bought a 128 head texture which was 20k back in the day. 3 days later, it was for sale for 2k D:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Bet 50k on someone, uric promised to counterbet me and he didn't. One guy bet 100 tc against me and no one else bet. Luckily I won, but was banned for excessive flaming and 'racism' shortly after.

i lulz'd so hard xD
-------
once i was in an epic running battle with an friend,i bet 3k and he bet 5k and i dced,it was like OH $%¨#$ THIS SON OF A 2#$$%#$%% AND I WANT TO @#$%.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I was in the finals of an Aikido tournament, and all bets were on me.
tl;dr I lost.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else