Toribash
Original Post
A day made of glass, our future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqO8xsEj80s

What do you guys think? I am amazed at what our imagination can create. This technology already exists, but only millionaires can afford it.
Hoss.
Oh my god. This is quite amazing to say the least. I'm really suprised that this is real. It seems impossible this is real but this is really cool, yet seems not so shocking, because we already have touch screen stuff but this is really cool. Maybe our future is heading this way with technology? Who knows.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Some of the tech in that vid is awesome, but it seems to be selling a whole lifestyle, not just particular products. I don't want every moment of my life, every piece of glass I see, to be plugged in, bombarding me with advertisements, and tracking my every move. Seems like something akin to DARPA's Total Information Awareness program could easily come back to life in this system.
Also, Samsung are making transparent displays right now

EDIT: my old post >_>
"lol so do you save all the threads you delete from discussion or just the good ones? @_@"
At first I was like, neat! But then I was like, Olawd! SO MUCH TECHNOLOGY, DO NOT WANT. I really wouldn't like that, it's too much digital I like real life stuff.
This is revolutionary stuff.... but i only have one question .... How is this all gonna get powered? how are we gonna react, say, if a huge-ass solar storm takes out the electricity. We are already pretty damn dependent on technology right now...I couldnt imagine what it'd be like growing up with all that.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Most or many of these items have been already made or they are actually being.
That's still awesome to see, though! An easier and better life somehow? Sounds promising
Also I do not think millionaires can efford this kind of technology since it's even more expensive than we can believe.
I'm from Corning, NY where Corning is based. So I'm very excited on multiple levels to see this. If you have a chance you should go see the Corning Glass Museum too.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
I'm from Corning, NY where Corning is based. So I'm very excited on multiple levels to see this. If you have a chance you should go see the Corning Glass Museum too.

Oh, cool, I live in Albany, New york and i've been there numerous times. Its a wonderful place and i'd suggest it to anyone who is interested in glass stuff
Hoss.
this is awsome cant wait to see thm when they become world wide
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.