Toribash
Original Post
Yeah, Hello.
Hello everyone, I see that I have been removed from the roster. I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. I was in the hospital for a long time. And it isn't like I can write about it when I'm in casts and away from my house.

I'd like to say that I'm never really inactive. I have work and a life outside of toribash to live. And being rear-ended by a semi truck sort of cuts the cake on that.

I don't mind if I am not wanted in the clan, I will simply be on my way if so. I'd like to have a clan that doesn't kick me. I'm a bit sick of that.
If you guys and gals want me in the clan tell me.

~Onyx
Dat Lady Stole muh eye..
...You won't be Perma-kicked for being in the hospital. It's fairly hard not too see why you couldn't get on toribash... Rear-ended by a semi, geez man that sucks. I hope it wasn't anything life hreatening... Hope to see you around.
R
R A R
R
I almost certain clans shouldn't kick people for being hurt and in the hospital. :>

Not your fault.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
I'm sure they didn't know about you being in the hospital, of course. But I'm sure they'll put you back on the roster.
BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by stolenonyx View Post
Hello everyone, I see that I have been removed from the roster. I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. I was in the hospital for a long time. And it isn't like I can write about it when I'm in casts and away from my house.

I'd like to say that I'm never really inactive. I have work and a life outside of toribash to live. And being rear-ended by a semi truck sort of cuts the cake on that.

I don't mind if I am not wanted in the clan, I will simply be on my way if so. I'd like to have a clan that doesn't kick me. I'm a bit sick of that.
If you guys and gals want me in the clan tell me.

~Onyx

I wouldn't know, seeing as I don't have cameras installed in your house.
So, pop in once in a while, instead of putting me through this.

You were back in the roster 12 hours ago, when Fox told me you showed a sign of life.