Toribash
Original Post
Iji
Iji is an action-packed strategic platform shooter with a detailed story, large levels with multiple paths, powerful bosses and lots of secrets*.
There are alternate gameplay events, dialogues and scenes depending on what you do, a wealth of extras and bonus features, and seven stats to upgrade through a leveling system.
Iji herself has superhuman strength and abilities, and can crack Nanotechnology, use her enemies' most devastating weapons against them, and be a pacifist or a killer - the story adapts to how you play.

*) Lots of secrets is just mildly said. There's so many secrets that... Fuck.
Yes, that was copypasted.

My opinion: Iji is a perfect example of not-very-good-looking-graphics-but-awesome-gameplay-so-fuck-you.
Don't get me wrong; I like Iji's graphics.

So, does anybody play Iji in here?
Download Iji here.
Holy shit Tona, that game is epic! I'm going to dl it now aswell!

I remember playing a game that isn't dissimilar to how this game is, except that this is way more epic.

EDIT: Woah... that is a huge folder (for me at least), I am against downloading things that are more than 10 megs, but if this is as epic as you say it is then...
Last edited by watashime; Jul 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
This. Game. IS. AWESOME!!! I'm in sector 5, I'm presuming the "route" I took was the aggressive one, because I keep dieing all the time.
I couldn't help to notice to see this awesome game, i hope you don't mind me invading here.

But anyways, great game, especially for the graphics part

i was on the end of sector 2 and then i cracked a door and the guy said don't go in there because i would probably die, knowing that, ofcourse i went in and got myself killed and ended up having to start over again.
I got killed by one of those um, elite patrol guards or something?

If my post is not wanted here, please just delete it and do not ban/report me.

[/invade]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I looked at the title and thought you said Ijji, which is a game hosting server with some insane games like GunBound and Drift City.

lol.

anyways, looks great but I don't wanna D/L it right now...
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
I just beat the game on normal. >.> Took forever for such a small game lol.
Man, I can't beat Asha in Sector X in Ultimortal. :|
Also, yes, spoilers
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM.