Toribash
Original Post
About Account Trade
Yes i understand that Account trading are Illegal

But i have a few question , in this case ...

- A have Toribash account , A quit (retiring) from toribash , A give his account to B so it will not be useless , and A know that B want his Acc

- B made a clan [] , B make Bank / Bot , B invite C to his clan , B ask C to take care the Bot and Bank

- Before the Account trading rules is forbidden , C is an account seller , he make lots of account and gave it to his friends who want to play Toribash , but since account trading is forbidden , *C and his friends dissapointed*

- C have sell his account to D before the account selling is forbidden , Now , mod know that D and C have trade an account *before* , D doesn't know what his account gonna suffer

Well ?
Oh , and i need more case , so it would be very clear
I Invent a device that can cause a lot of Destruction to Innocent People
There is no questions here?

A is breaking the rules since account ownership is non-transferable, so is B. However this is considered acceptable.
B can ask C to take care of the bot and bank, this is also not allowed but this is considered acceptable.
C's friends can play with the accounts, since it was before the ban.
D can use the account since it is before the ban.

Mods generally do not actively hunt down account traders, they just will not help you if you are scammed or lose the account or anything else that could go wrong.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
There is no questions here?

A is breaking the rules since account ownership is non-transferable, so is B. However this is considered acceptable.
B can ask C to take care of the bot and bank, this is also not allowed but this is considered acceptable.
C's friends can play with the accounts, since it was before the ban.
D can use the account since it is before the ban.

Mods generally do not actively hunt down account traders, they just will not help you if you are scammed or lose the account or anything else that could go wrong.

Yes , no question but some case , and i have one more story (fact)

Electric ex-member , bigbada (WillyBash) is trading account before the trading rules is forbidden , but some guys invade their thread and report bigbada , and the account is Banned
Perma Banned

Acceptable ?
I Invent a device that can cause a lot of Destruction to Innocent People
I guess the rule is considered prospectively.
And for the first case, they wont be banned.
But for the second case, its questionable.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by ToriSlayah View Post
i didnt understand anything

So Do not post here unless you know

And about those case , i think mod won't hunt them , they just gonna ban if anyone report them .

[Q] Double-accounting is allowed is it ?
Please bring back Organiζations board