Ranking
Original Post
Clan war info needed
1. If your in a fight against someone, and then they leave and go, doesn't it count as a point for other team? 2. If the 30 min are up, and the last match lasts over that, does that match count or is it just over, no point for winner ?
1. if atleast 3 fight´s made. and then one clan leavs before the 30 min mark. the team who won 2 of the 3 fights wins. u dont auto-win if a clan leavs.
2. if a match goes over 30 mins. it doesnt count... the war ends with the score that was at the 30 min mark.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
1. I mean we were losing 2-0, and i was in the middle of fighting a guy and the person himself left. It was 3v3 then it went to 2v3. He left in the middle of us fighting. Do i get point?
2. Ok
-----
He came back later but a few fights later
Last edited by Nijia; Aug 21, 2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no u dont got a point.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
That still confuses me but w/e. cause if the person was about to lose, and he goes into spec and says brb...
well only full done matches getting recorded. so far u cant do anything against it, instead talking to the other clan and saying them they should dont do it.