Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Steam-O-Matic

Gimp

Bash it hard guys want it to be best work yet, Probably adding more detail to everything and possible recolouring much aswell.
-----
Also the stupid ball looking thing will be redone looks dumb right now but had to do something with it.
Last edited by Headles; May 12, 2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd
Please do the rest as a sketch first then u can continue, it is gonna be better and u will get cnc on the details before u make it
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Really interesting start to this head, the edges of the gold eye piece need to be cleaned up, you left them kind of pixelated. Not sure how I feel about the triangle bit you added though. Also try not to overuse that rusted metal texture you're doing, any more use of it and its effect will probably wear off. Too much of one thing is bad.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Really interesting start to this head, the edges of the gold eye piece need to be cleaned up, you left them kind of pixelated. Not sure how I feel about the triangle bit you added though. Also try not to overuse that rusted metal texture you're doing, any more use of it and its effect will probably wear off. Too much of one thing is bad.

Supossed to be leather. But I guess rusty metal is good aswell?
-----
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
Please do the rest as a sketch first then u can continue, it is gonna be better and u will get cnc on the details before u make it

Don't like working with a sketch. Its less fun for me and often ends up losing intrest.
-----
Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
Add more gears to it.

I will
Last edited by Headles; May 10, 2016 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd
Maybe make the leather black. Darker. I might look more like leather
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
okay anyways, all parts are too sharp at ends, fix it.
also, the eye has small white border, fix it too.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
you should go for a really old steam punk person with white hair

maybe really old and worn leathery skin?

but what do ik :C
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
you should go for a really old steam punk person with white hair

maybe really old and worn leathery skin?

but what do ik :C

Not jack shit, just kidding. <3

Going off what he said though I agree with the human feel under it. But instead of making it someone old you should make it a younger person around 20ish with white hair, but the side of his face under the eyepiece should be burned as if it was done by steam.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •