Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Freezing
I use to play toribash but unistalled it, now i'm back into it but now when i open the program it loads up fine but every 3 seconds or so it freezes for sometimes 5 seconds.

Any idea on what i should do?
Update graphics drivers.

There is an alternate solution if you're running ATI Catalyst drivers, though. Are you?
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
If u can't even run WoW (which isn't very high graphics) your CPU or RAM may be fucked up. I don't know a lot about that, but maybe u could check the temperature, look for any not-locked parts (in your case) or use Problem-detecting programms.
Originally Posted by JuHa View Post
If u can't even run WoW (which isn't very high graphics) your CPU or RAM may be fucked up. I don't know a lot about that, but maybe u could check the temperature, look for any not-locked parts (in your case) or use Problem-detecting programms.

I said i "can" run WoW.

Toribash is the only thing that messes up it's not my graphics card or anything that serious.
I'm having the same problem, it freezes for like 3-5 seconds, then continues for about the same amount of time, and repeats that. I can't play Toribash anymore Also having Vista, and I use a Nvidia 8400GS, already tried updating drivers, it won't help.
fixed it i had to change the properties.

if any one else has same problem u gotta right click on the shortcut to toribash then properties then add " -autoupdate 0"
to the end

it will look like this

"CProgram Files\Toribash-3.41\toribash.exe" -autoupdate 0
Last edited by dftessier; Aug 30, 2008 at 01:41 PM.
Originally Posted by dftessier View Post
fixed it i had to change the properties.

if any one else has same problem u gotta right click on the shortcut to toribash then properties then add " -autoupdate 0"
to the end

it will look like this

"CProgram Files\Toribash-3.41\toribash.exe" -autoupdate 0

It worked! Thanks!