Toribash
Original Post
Full 256 or 512?
Is it better to have nice but also expensive full 512 textures or full 256 textures that are lower quality but much cheaper?
Originally Posted by thedafa13 View Post
Definetly full 256 i guess..
If you have that MUCH money to buy full 512 then buy it

Yeah full 256 is about 200k cheaper than 512
Originally Posted by Sharickkou View Post
Yeah full 256 is about 200k cheaper than 512

That's obvious.
And i agree with player, with 512 head and full 256(without head) will look good
also known as Darrand
Depends, would be easier if you showed us your set..for cartoon sets 512 is unnecessary when it comes to the body textures the head I think should always be 512, for more complex sets 512 does look considerably better, but also is far more expensive and as I said for the more simple sets you hardly tell the difference, unless you look closely.

So basically just pick what you can afford and what fits your set and you'll be happy.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Actually, I've never seen someone with full 256 on him/her. I don't even how how it looks, if you know someone that has it please tell me he's name and I wil dl lp him and see how does it look.
I got full 512 recently and I can't even see a big difference between 128 and 512...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

U can dl lp me.
i have full 256 with 512 head,but after half hour so i can put a set on.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I got full 512 recently and I can't even see a big difference between 128 and 512...

I'm not sure if trolling or you have a really crappy PC