Toribash
Original Post
Flames
Trying to make a flame but when i click create nothing happens. Whats wrong?
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
well its suppose to redirect u to the forums and there it will say how much it will cost to forge and then u click forge
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
how much then? And shouldnt it come up anyway?
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
normally its about 70k-60k it can be more but the prices are around there to forge a flame
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
So why wont the forum page telling me the price come up? Is it because I dont have the necessary tc amount?
What determines the price?
Price for most basics and little flames is around 30-40k. It should show you the price, i dont know why. Every change that you make on the flame change the price, complex and big flames cost more, the price grows even more if you create a blended flame.
It still doesnt explain why the page wont show up.
Is it a version problem or something else?
Id hate for the only reason I cant have a flame ,besides tc, is because a page didnt show up.
you can always buy a flame but i would check to make sure you are running the latest toribash version, otherwise you may just have a bug.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Well Im running 4.92 i believe but ill try it on some other versions to be sure.