Toribash
Original Post
No Lag with shaders?
I have a 4gb ram laptop and i want to know if there is any possible way to run shaders on it with no lag
KingofdaC
Get a better laptop.

I suggest you get a laptop cooler which you put under your laptop and it keeps your laptop cold-ish and not hot.
On a laptop, if you can play shaders with no lag, you're fine.

Otherwise, your options are more or less limited to get a better computer or figure out how to severely overclock your graphics card. The latter option, seeing as you don't already know how to find your graphics card, would probably do more harm than good.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Ok let me put this plain and simple, ram is not used for gaming, it is basically your computers extra energy boost, what it does is make multitasking and basic processing easier, how ever, your graphics card is what determines what graphics settings your computer can handle, to find out what graphics card you have, you can go here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
just go to the link, click a random game, and what the site will do is run through your computer and tell you what your pc's specs are.
Now here is the confusing part, even though your graphics card might have all the essential parts these games need to run, ex: shaders, video ram, ext. since it is a laptop, the graphics card is probably an integrated graphics card from a processor( used to power your computer in a whole) which are usually crap, since they have no gpu like a dedicated graphics card.
{RSO} [Ele]
If you got Nvidia, do this.
Go to desktop.
Right click
Click Nvidia control panel.
On the top left click adjust settings with preview.
Then move the line onto performance.
Go to toribash. Put it to medium graphics.
Turn on the shaders. check it if not lag.
If it lags, Rstart ur laptiop