Toribash
Original Post
+Is Reselling a free item reportable
I met a guy that had a head I saw on the market for free one that I'm wearing and hes selling it for 1k each ,can he do this? and if not his name is "tkod12".
Just here to become TA,yet why do i try, I TRY SO I CAN BE A FUCKIN TA
If the creater of the head clearly says no reselling of my head and/or heads then its a SURE no, if not im not 100% sure.

▲ ▲
If you steal the head texture from another and u sale it without buying it or without a permission, thats ilegal in toribash marketing.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Still after giving it to you freely, means you own the texture, you have the right to do anything you want with it. Which also means you can sell it for TC.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

But wait. The first toribashian who asks for the texture and takes it with permission of the other owner, he has the right to sell it or not. But when another toribashian takes the texture without permission and sells it, that guy reiceives an infraction.
Am I right Slip?
Last edited by BioEx; Apr 4, 2010 at 05:04 PM.
I feel like there's been some serious confusion here.

smellytree: Your head is one of those being given away for free, correct? If so, then the other user does not have permission to resell it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yes, that was what I was saying. But Hanzo said it more clearly.
Should this be closed?