Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Paypal
Hey guys,

I need a way to get money in paypal account but i dont have acess to my bank account.
I was wondering if we can send money from our phone to paypal or a store we pay em and they send the money to our paypal.
Or any other way safe... without credit/debit cards or bank accs.

(and please dont mention "gather money in the net like bux.to, awsurveys...")
Originally Posted by White_Roses View Post
Isn't there a thing called a prepaid credit card that can be use like a gift card but only its called a prepaid credit card.

Or a Visa Gift Card?

I've heard of $30 ones.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Originally Posted by White_Roses View Post
Isn't there a thing called a prepaid credit card that can be use like a gift card but only its called a prepaid credit card.

Yes. I saw plenty of those at a CVS near my house. It's essentially a disposable credit card with the money already on it. It's a much better choice than using your own credit card online. (Learned that the hard way)
Last edited by Guv_na; Dec 31, 2009 at 12:11 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First off you cant use a prepaid credit card due to the fact that prepaid cards do not contain billing information, do not have a bank with your information for correct identification of who you are, and do not have a reliable balance which you can use to deposit cash or if you overuse withdraw money from. The easiest thing for you to do inferring that you are a minor would be to go to your local bank in person and simply ask the appropriate person set up an account for you. Most likely you would need a parent to co sign for you, but its really not so hard to set up an account for yourself.
Also I would suggest not getting a credit card and going with a debit card.
Hi it's Praeter
Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
First off you cant use a prepaid credit card due to the fact that prepaid cards do not contain billing information, do not have a bank with your information for correct identification of who you are, and do not have a reliable balance which you can use to deposit cash or if you overuse withdraw money from. The easiest thing for you to do inferring that you are a minor would be to go to your local bank in person and simply ask the appropriate person set up an account for you. Most likely you would need a parent to co sign for you, but its really not so hard to set up an account for yourself.
Also I would suggest not getting a credit card and going with a debit card.

ACTUALLY, certain pre-paid cards allow you to register them in case you lose them or for whatever reason. A lot of those CAN be used with paypal.

The one I'd use as example is a prezzy card. They allow you to register your info on the card, and if you attach them to your paypal account using the same information that you registered with, you can pay via Paypal with your prepaid card. I've done this and can verify 100% that it worked.

However, all cards need to be evaluated on an individual basis. Check out their websites, google stuff, and see what can and can't be used with Paypal. I'm sure you can find something that does.