Toribash
Original Post
Modern Warfare 3 Announcement Countdown!
http://findmakarov.com/

Last night a friend of mine showed this too me, and when he did I almost died. I love the CoD series but the MW series with in them even more. So for all of you waiting and debating the announcement of MW3... You still have four days XD.
Oh lord, I knew they were gonna try something like this. /me sighs
Modern Warfare 2 sucked as much, I hope IW makes a BETTER comeback with this game, or I am right on my opinion on call of duty.
It's. . . been too long.
Please let this be content over hype.
I'm pretty sure the only reason Black Ops sold so well was because of all the massive hype from MW2.
I don't think any more CoD games are gonna be that good.

I'm not hating on CoD, but I just don't think 1 year will make a good game.

Good games should take about 2 to 3 years in the making to be a good game. I'm not really looking forward to this game, but I'll rent it and see if it's good or not.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
To tell you the truth, whilst MW2 had more problems, I think it was still a better game than Black Ops, although I do love the Emblem system.

My main dislike of Black Ops was how stupidly bad the matchmaking system for PS3 was.

I'm sure MW3 is going to be a great game =D
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
This one better have cross platform multiplayer. They are really taking their time implementing it...

Still, I can't believe CoD players buy a new game that is exactly the same, every year!
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Please let this be content over hype.
I'm pretty sure the only reason Black Ops sold so well was because of all the massive hype from MW2.

Black Ops was horrid, they got rid of things players love most and added totally unnecessary customization menus that change everything but the player itself and the map.

MW series have a reputation for being better than the CoD games that come out inbetween the MW games.

Plus, the campain gets better and better XD